Altap Self-Extractor creates self-extracting archives. Self-extracting archive is an executable file (with .exe extension) which contains ZIP archive and software to extract the archive. These self-extracting archives are ideal for electronic file distribution, because they can be extracted by anyone without having any other software installed.
The key features you get with Altap Self-Extractor
- Ability to create self-extracting archives
- Option to specify a default directory where the packed files will be extracted
- Option to specify a command that will be executed after the extraction is finished
- Customizable texts that will appear in the dialog box before archive is extracted
- Support for automated creation of self-extracting archives using Zip2Sfx command line tool