Altap Salamander 2.53 Changelog
Release date: June 25, 2010
List of most important changes in Altap Salamander 2.53 since version 2.52
- Support for language translations. Standard package comes with English, Czech, and German translations.
- Support for x64 pseudo-directories as C:\Windows\Sysnative or C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
- Several improvements in Compare Directories command (ignore DST shift, ignore masks).
- Copy/Move dialog box: option to save default options.
- Find: new option Full Row Select.
- Support for accelerated mouse wheel scrolling (Altap Salamander panels, menu, viewers).
- Plugins Manager: alphabetically sorted plugins.
- Edit New File (Shift+F4): option to change default name.
- Support for longer commands in command line (up to 8KB).
- Option Use fast directory move on Novell Netware.
- Improved Altap Salamander SDK version (trace server autostart, new samples).
- Early Access Program has started on our support forum.
- NEW PLUGIN: Automation - automate common tasks using JScript or VBScript.
- 7Zip: updated to 9.10 beta. New LZMA2 method. Several improvements.
- Check Version: better presentation of results.
- File Comparator: up to 7x faster when comparing binary files on the same disk.
- Network plugin: better Remote Desktop (Terminal Services) support.
- PictView: new option "Remember path when saving screenshots, scans, clipboard pastes".
- Registry Editor: Shift+F3 opens regedit.exe with current registry key displayed.
- UnISO: support for compressed ISZ images, support for BZIP2-compressed DMG packages.
- UnRAR: support for multi-part archives named .001, .002, 003, etc.