Altap Salamander 2.54 Changelog
Release date: September 2, 2010
List of most important changes in Altap Salamander 2.54 since version 2.53
- Altap Salamander comes with 'Compatible with Windows 7' certification.
- Included translations: English, Czech, German, Spanish, Hungarian, and Romanian.
- Internal Viewer, HEX mode: tooltip with offset in file was not displayed for bottom lines.
- User Menu command with $(FullPath) init dir, executed on long path with long file name (when FullPath exceeds MAX_PATH) caused stack overflow.
- WinSCP: upgraded to WinSCP 4.2.8.
- 7-Zip: Added missing ES_AUTOHSCROLL to Password edit field in "Enter 7-Zip password" dialog.
- Eroiica: Added missing ES_AUTOHSCROLL to Password edit field in "Document password" dialog.
- FTP Client: Added parser for listings from Xbox 360 FTP
- CheckVer: New installation of Salamander (not upgrade): CheckVer window is opened during first check for new version, if user receives personal firewall prompt if to allow access to internet, he or she can see that it's due to version checking.
- PictView: Canon EOS 5D Mark II writes invalid Aperture values 0x80000000/1 which makes pow() throw floating-point exceptions.
- UnLHA: Fixed timestamp extraction from headers level 2+: they use seconds since 1.1.1970 UTC and not MS DOS timestamps
- UnLHA: Added support for MS DOS/Win extended header 0x41 containing 3 Windows timestamps in FILETIME format