Servant Salamander 2.5 beta 5 Changelog
Release date: May 28, 2004
- Sorting directories by extension is back. Look at Panels configuration page.
- File handles are temporarily closed when Copy/Move error message is displayed, so you can work with these files.
- Junction Points are handled properly now.
- You can choose the directory that will be opened when the current panel path is inaccessible. Look at Drives configuration page.
- You can use Ctrl+Backspace for deleting whole words in edit lines. Use Cltr+Left/Right to skip whole words. Not supported on Windows 9x.
- New options for the Change Drive Menu. Look at Change Drive Menu configuration page. You can set visibility for your drives and separate groups of drives by separator.
- New confirmation for Find: "Do you want to stop searching?" Look at Confirmations configuration page.
- Better initial dialog box for importing old Servant Salamander configuration. You can import your old registration keys now.
- We are preparing two new plugins: UNDELETE will be able to recover your deleted files. NTFS and FAT 12, 16, and 32 will be supported. Screenshot: . With FOLDERS plugin you will be able to browse your Desktop, My Computer, Control Panels, etc. Screenshots: , . Both plugins will be free of charge.
- We fixed almost 25 reported bugs and made about 20 small improvements in the Servant Salamander core.
Eroiica Viewer plugin
- Major changes in reading *.DWG from ACAD 9-12.
- Partial support of images in Excel files *.XLS.
- Support of a new type of images in Word files *.DOC.
- Major fixes in reading Portable Document Format and PostScript files *.PDF and *.PS.
- Fixes of reading Ruplan *.RIS, AutoCAD *.DXF, Metafile *.EMF and *.WMF, HPGL and HP-RTL, AutoTrol *.DG, Computer Graphics Metafile *.CGM.
- Added support of CorelDraw! 12.0 *.CDR.
- Added support of DirectX textures *.DDS and *.DTX.
- Added partial support (thumbnails only) of Paint Shop Pro 8 *.PSP* images.
- Added support of a new type of CMYK JPEG.
- Fixed playback of Animated GIFs.
- Support of Nikon maker note in EXIF JPEGs.
- Refreshing and creating JPEG thumbnails. Look at menu item Plugins / PictView / Refresh Thumbnail.
- Fixed rotating and saving tiled images.
- Fixed reading of 2-bit Amiga IFF/ILBM images.
- Fixed reading of interlaced PNG files.
- Improved reading manufacturer-specific tags in EXIF. Library was updated to latest EXIF Tag Parsing Library.
- Support for El Torito extension (bootable CD): you can extract all boot images from ISO image.
- Improved stability.
- Upgraded to WinSCP 3.6.1.
- Background transfer queue.
- Moving remote files to different remote directory.
- Context menu for files.