Altap Salamander 4.0 Changelog
Release date: July 1, 2019
- Altap was acquired by Fine company, the civil engineering software developer.
- Altap Salamander 4.0 is released free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use.
- Compiler switched to Visual C++ 2019.
- Altap Salamander 4.0 requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 (x86 or x64). CPU with SSE2 support.
- High DPI support: proper size of panel icons and icon overlays.
- High DPI support: old toolbar icons are upscaled according to system DPI.
- High DPI support: support for SVG icons in toolbars. Conversion from bitmaps to SVG is not complete, contacts us on https://forum.altap.cz if you would like to help with this redesign.
- High DPI support: several bitmaps used in dialog box controls are converted to SVG.
- High DPI support: Consolas font used for Internal Viewer, File Comparator, and FTP Client.
- Configuration window could be resized in vertical direction.
- OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.2s for security bug fixes.
- Removed obsolete plugins: UnACE, DiskCopy.
- Fixed error handling when user entered wrong password while unpacking encrypted archive.
- Support for viewing markdown files with GitHub extensions.
- Support for new debug information format REPRO (PE determinism or reproducibility).
- More information displayed for managed modules.
- Thanks to Manison!
- Better filenames sanitizing.
- Fixed creation of SFX in x64 Salamander version.
- Option to suppress warning about using SSD disk for temporary files.