Specifies if and how the communication with servers is logged. All logs are stored only in memory.
- Enable logging of communication with servers
- When checked, the communication between the FTP client and FTP servers is logged. See Showing FTP Logs for details.
- Limit size of log for one server to XXX kilobytes
- When checked, you can specify the maximum size of the log for one server. If the communication is longer, the log contains only the last XXX kilobytes. Otherwise, the log size is limited only by the memory size.
- Maximal number of kept logs for disconnected connections
- When checked, you can specify the maximum number of kept disconnected connections logs. If there is more than specified number of such logs, the oldest is deleted. Otherwise, no logs are deleted.
- Disable logging for connections used for file operations
- When checked, connections used for file operations (in the Operation dialog box) are not logged. Otherwise, these connections are logged.