Send FTP Command
Use this dialog to send FTP commands directly to the FTP server.
- Specify the command to send. Use the drop-down list to select previously used command.
- Secret command (hide typing and neither remember it nor show it in log)
- When checked, the Command edit box is in password mode (text in the box is not readable), the command will not be added to the list of previously used commands, and it will not be visible in the FTP log. Use this mode when you are sending some command containing sensitive data (e.g. password).
- Command can change working path on server (change path in panel too)
- When checked, the FTP client will get new current directory on the FTP server after sending of the command. Otherwise the FTP client does not expect that the current directory on the FTP server can be changed by sending of the command.
- Command can make changes on working path (refresh working path)
- When checked, the FTP client refreshes the current directory after sending of the command. Otherwise the panel content is not refreshed.