This command allows you to organize and edit your FTP bookmarks.
To organize or edit bookmarks:
- Open the Organize Bookmarks dialog box:
Menu: Plugins/FTP Client/Organize Bookmarks
- Focus the bookmark you want to edit or change its position.
- You can edit parameters of the focused bookmark by editing values displayed in this dialog box.
- Change position of the focused bookmark using drag&drop or Move Up/Down commands from the context menu (right click on a bookmark or use the Shift+F10 key to open this menu).
- Use the New button to add new bookmark.
- Use the Rename button to rename the focused bookmark.
- Use the Remove button to delete the focused bookmark.
- Click the Close button to confirm your changes. Click the Cancel button to forget them.