Opening Previous or Next File from Panel or Find Window
When you have more image files in one directory in panel or found files list in the Find window, you can use the View command for the first of them and then view all others in the same viewer window one by one using following commands:
- Previous (the Backspace key): open the previous image file,
- Next (the Space key): open the next image file,
- Previous Selected (the Ctrl+Backspace key): open the previous selected image file,
- Next Selected (the Ctrl+Space key): open the next selected image file,
- First (the Shift+Backspace key): open the first image file,
- Last (the Shift+Space key): open the last image file.
The mouse wheel can be also used for opening the next or previous image file, see Keyboard & Mouse tab in Configuration.
Note: all these commands work only until you change the content of the panel or Find window from which you opened the viewer.
You can find all described commands in viewer submenu: File/Other Files. Moreover you can find Previous, Next, Previous Selected, and Next Selected commands in viewer context menu (right-click image to open this menu).