Rotating and Flipping Image
You may need to rotate or flip the image in the viewer to enjoy it in the proper orientation. PictView supports these commands:
- Rotate Left (the L key): rotate the image counterclockwise by a quarter-turn,
- Rotate Right (the R key): rotate the image clockwise by a quarter-turn,
- Rotate 180° (the T key): rotate the image by a half-turn,
- Flip Horizontal (the H key): flip the image horizontally, along the vertical axis,
- Flip Vertical (the V key): flip the image vertically, along the horizontal axis.
You can find all described commands in viewer menu Edit.