Setting Image as Wallpaper
The wallpaper is an image used as a background for the desktop. You can use your own image as the wallpaper. You can use the following commands:
- Center: your image is centered to the desktop background,
- Tile: your image is tiled (repeated) to fill the desktop background,
- Stretch: your image is stretched to fill the desktop background,
- Restore Previous: return to the previous wallpaper,
- None: do not use any image as wallpaper.
You can find all described commands in viewer submenu: File/Set as Wallpaper.