This dialog displays the following image properties:
- Page: the current image (or page) and total number of images in multi-image files.
- Width: image width in pixels.
- Height: image height in pixels.
- Colors: maximum number of colors or bit-depth of the current image as stored in the file. When reading an image, PictView downgrades it to at most 24 bits per pixel and at most 8 bits per color component.
- Size in memory: size of uncompressed image in memory,
- File size: size of image file on disk. This file size includes all images and non-image data stored in the file.
- DPI: resolution of image in dots per inch, if known.
- Format: image file format.
- Compression: compression used for this image.
- Comments: additional information, such as presence of alpha channel, image tiling, interleaving or directly image comments as stored in the file.