Use this dialog to print the image opened in the viewer.
- Printer: Setup
- Click the Setup button to select the printer on which you want to print the image. You can also set the paper format and orientation (landscape or portrait), and many other printer properties (e.g. print quality) here.
- Position: Left and Top
- Specify the position of top left corner of the image on the paper. Position can be specified in many units (inches, cm, mm, points, and picas). The position 0, 0 is top left corner of printable area (not the top left corner of the paper).
- Position: Center image
- When checked, the image is centered on the paper.
- Scaled Print Size: Scale to fit media
- When checked, the image is scaled to fit the printable area of the paper. Otherwise you need to set the scale or image width and height manually.
- Scaled Print Size: Keep aspect ratio
- When checked, the image is scaled proportionally in both axis (to keep the aspect ratio). Otherwise it is possible to scale image differently in horizontal and vertical axis.
- Scaled Print Size: Scale
- Specify the scale in percents. If the image has associated resolution, it is used to determine the size of the printed image. I.e. 100x100 pixel image with 100 DPI will be printed as one square inch. The printer DPI is used when the resolution of the image is not known. For example 50% means that printed image will have half width and half height in pixels.
- Scaled Print Size: Width and Height
- Specify the width and height of the image on the paper. You can use many units (inches, cm, mm, points, and picas).
- Scaled Print Size: Show bounding box
- When checked, you can see the image bounding box on print preview on the left side of this dialog. You can use it to see if the image is not clipped by the printable area of the paper.
- Scaled Print Size: Print selected area
- Check this box to print only the selected area of the image. Otherwise the entire image will get printed. This option is enabled only if a selection rectangle exists.