Renamer Advanced Options
Use the Advanced command from Options menu in the Batch Rename dialog box to open the Advanced Options dialog. You can specify advanced options in this dialog.
- External editor settings for manual mode: Command/Arguments/Initial Directory
- Specify here how to start your favorite text editor. It will be used for editing of a list of new file names in the manual mode of the Batch Rename dialog.
- Manual mode font
- Choose a font for edit box with a list of new file names in a manual mode (selected Manual mode check box) of the Batch Rename dialog.
- Closing the main window with Escape key
- When checked, you can close the Batch Rename dialog by the Escape key. Otherwise, you need to use the Alt+F4 key.