Allows you to change the appearance of Altap Salamander.
Dialog Box Options
- Full row select (Detailed and Brief modes only)
- When an item in the panel is focused, the entire item is highlighted. In the detailed mode are all item columns highlighted. In the brief mode is entire item column width highlighted. Highlighted part of item is sensitive for the mouse operations. When this check box is cleared, only item name is highlighted and sensitive for the mouse operations.
- Highlight focused row (Detailed modes only)
- When an item in the panel is focused, the entire item is highlighted. But only item name is sensitive for the mouse operations.
- Single-click to open an item (point to select)
- Specifies that you want to open items by single-clicking them, just as you would click a link on a Web page. To select item without opening it, rest your pointer on it.
- Show icon tincture in panel (system/hidden/selected/focused items)
- Specifies whether the items icon in the panel should be colored for special states of the item (such as system/hidden/selected/focused items). In this way colored items are better distinguished from other normal items.
- Show panel caption in Directory line
- Specifies whether to show the panel caption in the Directory line. With the panel caption displayed, you can easy distinguish active and inactive panel.
- Show maximize/restore button in Directory line
- Specifies whether to show the maximize/restore button on the right side of the Directory line. You can easily maximize/restore panel by clicking this button.
- Panel Font
- Click Font button to change the font you want to use in the panels.
- Content of Information Line
- Specifies content of Information line. Order of values can be specified.
- Specifies the size of thumbnails in panels (in Thumbnails mode).