Allows you to modify colors of Altap Salamander environment and manage rules for highlighting of files and directories in panels.
Dialog Box Options
- Lists the available color schemas you can choose for the Altap Salamander environment. Custom scheme is available for user-defined colors.
- Lists the available color items you can change. Use buttons on the right for choosing another color.
- Additional Rules for Highlighting of Files and Directories in Panels
- Lists all the highlighting rules you have defined. More masks separated with semi-colon (;) can be specified. Masks are processed from top to down.
- When name agrees to mask, check attributes
- Specifies condition, when file or directory is colored. Use buttons on the right for choosing item color in the panel. See File and Directory Attributes for meaning of individual check boxes.