Allows you to change the appearance and behavior of the Altap Salamander Internal Viewer.
Dialog Box Options
- Line Ends
- Each row in the text view contains one line of text ended by some of the defined line ends. You can choose which line ends should be used. See Text Files Coding and End of Line Characters. When check box from group is checked, corresponding end of line character will be used.
- Window position - Save on close
- When selected, window position of the Internal Viewer will be saved when the window is closed. When new Internal Viewer windows is opened, last position and size will be used.
- Window position - Set to position of Salamander's main window
- When selected, Internal Viewer window will open in the same size and position as main window of Altap Salamander.
- Set Find in the Internal Viewer to search grepped text from the Find Files dialog
- When checked and you open the Internal Viewer from the Find dialog, the Find command (the Ctrl+F or F3 key) in viewer is preset to search for the same text as Find dialog (see field Containing). This is useful for viewing content of found files. In Find dialog you press the F3 key and the Internal Viewer will be opened. In the Internal Viewer you press the F3 key again and the first occurrence of found text is displayed.
- Tab Size
- Type the number of spaces to view instead of tab stop character.
- Force Text mode for files
- All files matching specified file masks will be displayed in Text mode.
- Force Hex mode for files
- All files matching specified file masks will be displayed in Hex mode.
- Click Font button to change the font you want to use in the Internal Viewer window.
- Allows you specify colors of normal and selected text in the Internal Viewer window.