Allows you to associate file extensions to the viewer plugins or external viewers.
Dialog Box Options
- File masks priority list
- Lists all of extensions associated to the viewers. More extensions separated with semi-colon (;) can be associated to the viewer.
- Associated viewer
- Viewer associated with the selected extensions. It can be external viewer, Internal Viewer (text/hex), or plugin.
- Specifies path to the external program used for displaying file content.
- Specifies parameters passed to the external viewer.
- Initial directory
- Specifies initial directory used for the external viewer.