Using Altap Salamander Task List
Altap Salamander Task List is intended to control execution of all running Altap Salamander tasks (version 2.52 or later). The most important feature is possibility to break a not-responding task (do it from some responding Altap Salamander task). The break should invoke the Bug Report dialog in a target task, so you can send us the Bug Report about "hung" Altap Salamander. This should help us to remove such bugs.
To break a not-responding (frozen) Altap Salamander task:
- Start a new Altap Salamander task.
- Open the Altap Salamander Task List dialog box: Help/Task List.
- In the List of running Altap Salamander tasks box select the
Note Current task has "current process" appendix.
- Choose the Break button.
- The break should invoke the Bug Report dialog in the selected task.
- Activate the Bug Report dialog box and send us the Bug Report about "hung" Altap Salamander.