Opening Previous or Next File from Panel or Find Window
When you have more files in one directory in panel or found files list in the Find window, you can use the View command for the first of them and then view all others in the same viewer window one by one using following commands:
- Previous (the Backspace key): open the previous file,
- Next (the Space key): open the next file,
- Previous Selected (the Ctrl+Backspace key): open the previous selected file,
- Next Selected (the Ctrl+Space key): open the next selected file,
- First (the Shift+Backspace key): open the first file,
- Last (the Shift+Space key): open the last file.
Note: all these commands work only until you change the content of the panel or Find window from which you opened the viewer.
You can find all described commands in viewer submenu: File/Other Files.