Getting Started with WinSCP Plugin
WinSCP is SFTP client for Windows using SSH. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
See File System section in Using Plugins for a description of basic work with file system plugins.
WinSCP plugin is provided under this License Agreement. By using this plugin you agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with license agreement terms and conditions.
Most significant features:
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2.
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication
- Basic file operations (copy, move, delete, make folder, rename, duplicate).
- Background transfers.
- Change file attributes: permissions, owner and group.
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways.
- Keep remote directory up to date.
- Manage stored sessions list.
- Custom columns for file panel (Link target, Rights, Owner, Group).
- Execute command on remote server. To do so, just type the command on the Altap Salamander command line, while the WinSCP panel is the active one.