Altap Salamander 3.01 Changelog
Release date: April 29, 2014
- Hot Paths count extended from 10 to 30. Use Ctrl+Shift+= to add the current directory to Hot Paths. It works only if some Hot Path on position 11..30 is free.
- Find window: new command Open All Selected (Shift+Enter). Opens all selected files and directories.
- New option: Keep environment variables updated to system values. When checked, Salamander reads system environment variables on start and when system environment variables are changed. Values of environment variables inherited from parent process are overwritten by values from system. Variables which do not exist in system remain untouched. Uncheck this option to use inherited environment variables in running Salamander and all processes started from it.
- Fixed Windows 8 problem with missing SALRTL9.DLL.
- Fixed SHA-256 and SHA-512 for files with size from 0x20000000 bytes.
- Faster SHA-256 and SHA-512 algorithm.
FTP Client plugin
- OpenSSL 1.0.1g with fix pro TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160).
- UnRAR.DLL is W2K compatible again (added missing TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTime).