Allows you to manage supported FTP server types and add new ones if needed. See Getting Lists of Files and Directories from FTP Servers for details.
- Supported types of servers
- Contains a list of supported server types. Click the right mouse button on an item to open a context menu with available commands. Double click an item to open it in the Edit Server Type dialog box.
- Use this button to add a new server type. Tick the Copy data from... box in the New Server Type dialog box to make a copy of focused server type.
- Use this button to edit focused server type. It is opened in the Edit Server Type dialog box.
- Move Up and Move Down
- Change order of items in the Supported types of servers list using these two buttons (focused server type can be moved up or down).
- Other: Copy to
- Use this command to copy focused server type to a new server type.
- Other: Rename
- Use this command to rename focused server type.
- Other: Remove
- Use this command to remove focused server type.
- Other: Import from File and Export to File
- Use these commands to import server type from a file or to export focused server type to a file.