All FTP connection logs can be displayed in this window. Each log contains communication between the client and server, mainly what FTP commands were sent and what replies to these commands were received. Customize logging in Configuration/Logs. You can leave the FTP Logs window opened while you are working in panel.
The combo box placed just below the menu bar contains the list of all available logs. The chosen log is shown in the edit box which fills nearly entire FTP Logs window.
- Copies the currently viewed log to the clipboard.
- Log/Copy All
- Copies all logs to the clipboard.
- Log/Save As
- Saves the currently viewed log to a chosen file.
- Log/Save All As
- Saves all logs to a chosen file.
- Clears the current log. The log still exists so any further communication is logged.
- Removes the current log. The log does not exist anymore so any further communication is not logged.
- Log/Remove All
- Removes all logs. Logs do not exist anymore so any further communication is not logged.
- Closes the FTP Logs window.
- Options/Always show log for active panel
- When checked, whenever you activate panel or the Operation dialog box (or change focus in the Connections listview in the Operation dialog box), the log for currently used connection in panel or focused connection in the Operation dialog box is shown. Note: it does not open the FTP Logs window, so you can use this feature only when the FTP Logs window is opened.