Highlighting Groups of Files and Directories
When you are browsing directories, you may appreciate if some files and directories are displayed in different colors (highlighted). For example, you can highlight all ZIP archives (*.zip files).
To create a rule for highlighting:
- In the Options menu, select Configuration, and then choose the Colors dialog box.
- In the Masks Priority Lists select the last empty row.
- Type a filename or use file masks to specify a group of files and directories you want to highlight.
- Press the Enter key.
- Select or clear the check boxes for the attributes of the filename or group you want to highlight.
Keep the check box in the third state if the attribute is not significant for you.
- Use buttons on the right side to choose colors for the highlight.
- Choose the OK button.