Use this dialog box to load a previously stored selection into the active panel.
Dialog Box Options
- Get names from
- Selection memory
- The selection will be loaded from the selection memory (only for use inside Salamander).
- The selection will be loaded from the clipboard (format is simple: one name per line, so you can prepare the selection also in text editor).
- Copy over current selection
- The current selection will be canceled before loading the selection.
- Add to current selection
- The loaded selection will be added to the current selection.
- Subtract from current selection
- The loaded selection will be subtracted from the current selection.
- Intersect with current selection
- The resulting selection will be intersection between the loaded selection and the current selection.