Use this dialog box to extract archive to disk.
Dialog Box Options
- Unpack archive to
- Specify the full or relative path to the destination directory (if it does not exist, it will be created).
- Specify unpacker which will be used. For external unpackers, you can choose the version you prefer to use. You can configure unpackers in Configuration/Archives/Unpackers in Unpack Dialog.
- Delete archive after unpacking
- When selected, archive will be deleted after unpacking is successfully done. If it is multi-volume archive, all its volumes will be deleted.
- Unpack files
- Specify file names which will be extracted from archive. The default is *.*, it means that all files will be extracted.