Split & Combine Configuration
You can customize Split & Combine plugin in this dialog. See Configuring Plugins for general information about configuration.
- Include original extension to output filenames
- Results of splitting are files with sequence number in extension. You can choose here if this extension is just added or if it replaces the original extension.
- Create batch file for combining
- When checked, this plugin creates .bat file for combining parts to original file even without use of this plugin. Moreover some additional data is added to this .bat file: original filename, CRC checksum, and filetime. It's recommended to select this option because original file CRC checksum enables you to test combined file for transfer errors.
- Split to other panel
- When checked, split results are placed to other panel path (instead of current directory).
- Split to subdirectory named by source file
- When checked, split results are placed to a subdirectory with the same name as original file.
- Combine to other panel
- When checked, combined file is placed to other panel path (instead of current directory).