Combining Parts of File
You can combine all parts to get the original file and then you can check the resulting file for transfer errors (using CRC checksum).
To combine parts of file:
- If you have batch file for combining, unselect all items and focus any part of splitted file or batch file. If not, select the files you want to combine.
- Open the Combine dialog box:
Menu: Plugins/Slit & Combine/Combine Files...
- Check the order of parts in list. You can change this order or add/remove some parts.
- Check the resulting filename.
- Choose the OK button. If CRC checksum of original file is available (if you have the batch file for combining), the resulting file is checked for transfer errors automatically.