Altap Salamander 3.02 Changelog
Release date: May 30, 2014
- Shift+F3 (Open Active Folder command) uses short 8.3 name when available. It is possible to display and focus any name (even names requiring support of unicode) from panel in Window Explorer window.
- Altap Salamander and plugins are compiled with /DYNAMICBASE (ASLR - Address Space Layout Randomization) and /NXCOMPAT (DEP - Data Execution Prevention) options for better security. https://forum.altap.cz/viewtopic.php?t=7537
- Fixed old UI glitch. Empty panel hint "There are no items in this panel." was sometimes painted several times without erasing background. https://forum.altap.cz/viewtopic.php?t=7512
- Getting OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) folder location on Windows 8.1 works fine even with changed location of OneDrive folder. https://forum.altap.cz/viewtopic.php?t=7484
- If Google Drive folder does not exist on disk (sometimes when you are not logged in), Google Drive icon is not shown in Change Drive menu and Drive toolbars.
- Fixed rare problem with loading pfltwmf.dll on plugin startup. We are preloading rtfsupport.dll now.
Portable Executable Viewer
- Text descriptions for DLL Characteristics flags such as Image can be relocated at load time, Image is NX compatible, etc.