You can customize Network plugin in this dialog. See Configuring Plugins for general information about configuration.
- Show administrative shares
- When checked, the plugin will also display special administrative shares (ADMIN$, C$, D$, and so forth) in the panel.
- Show administrative shares as hidden items
- When checked together with Show administrative shares, the plugin will mark special administrative shares (ADMIN$, C$, D$, and so forth) with the hidden attribute. To show these shares clear the Hide files and directories with hidden or system attribute check box (see Panels tab in Salamander's Configuration).
- Show items from My Network Places at top level directory
- When checked, the items from the My Network Places folder will be listed in the Network plugin root directory. Turn this option on to get the Windows 2000/XP behavior.
- Show network computers at top level directory
- When checked, the computers from the current workgroup or domain will be listed in the Network plugin root directory.
- Show disks connected via Remote Desktop
- If enabled, disks connected through the Remote Desktop Protocol or using the Windows XP Mode (available in Windows 7) will be accessible from the Local Computer or the Host Computer folder.
- Scan network on start of Salamander
- When checked, the plugin will scan the network on the background when Salamander starts. So when you activate the plugin for the first time you will immediately see all computers available in time of Salamander's start and this list will be refreshed in few seconds to reflect the current state of the network.