The Self-Extractor Settings dialog contains menu with following commands:
In File Submenu:
- Export Settings
- Saves current self-extractor settings in the settings file in human readable and editable text form.
- Import Settings
- Loads self-extractor settings from the settings file. See sample.set for sample of self-extractor settings. It contains also details on syntax of self-extractor settings.
In View Submenu:
- Displays preview of the self-extractor's main dialog box.
In Options Submenu:
- Reset All
- Restores both default values in the Self-Extractor Settings dialog and the default texts entered in the Self-Extractor Texts dialog.
- Reset Values
- Restores only default values in the Self-Extractor Settings dialog (it does not affect the texts entered in the Self-Extractor Texts dialog.
- Reset Text
- Restores only default texts entered in the Self-Extractor Texts dialog (according to the selected language; it does not affect values in the Self-Extractor Settings dialog).
- Add to Favorites
- Saves the current settings (including texts) to Favourites submenu (see its description below).
- Contains all saved settings (including texts). To load these settings, just click on appropriate menu item. To manage these settings, click on Manage item in this menu.
- Last Used
- Loads the last used self-extractor settings (including texts).